- Audit Report
- Suggested Keywords to be used
- Competitor analysis
- Status with major search engines
- Number of page indexed
- Number of inbound links indexed
- Google page rank for website pages
- Alexa Ranking
- Web site statistics (Client must provide access to hosting statistic package)
- Number of unique visitors
- Number of pages viewed
- Search Engines referrers
- Sample of existing keyword performance with Google Yahoo Bing
- Commentary of Search Engine friendliness of the Site
- Suggestion of steps needed to improve Search Engine performance
In order to identify the key phrases relevant to your business, and to analyse the structure, design and Search Engine potential of your website, we will start by producing an audit report. We will then collate the data, which will be used to make educated decisions as to the best line of action to be followed.
The audit report allows us to analyse the way your website has been put together, how it is currently performing on your chosen key phrases and fundamentally what needs to be done to improve it’s positioning.
The audit report is the start point of any SEO project we start. We also offer the audit report to clients separately at a price.