- In depth Keyword analysis
- Online competitor analysis
- Website Audit Report / Suggestions
- Design analysis (Uncovering of possible design or coding issues that may effect the page performance from a SEO point of view)
- Structural analysis (Uncovering of possible internal linking or structural issues that may inhibit ranking and relevant recommendations)
- Titles and meta tags
- On page optimisation including addition of SEO friendly content (Client must provide at least 200 / 300 words of unique content )
- Keywords analysis
- Page content analysis and advice
- Alt tags composition
- Ongoing content addition (provided by client)
- On page optimisation of all additional content
- Off page Search Engine Optimisation
- Submission to major search engines.
- Submission to over 100 Web Directories (local and international)
- Comprehensive website statistics
- Ongoing monitoring of search engine positions with Quarterly Reports
- Phone and email support during contract period
- Final Report
The Global Optimisation package is our most comprehensive package of search engine marketing to bring traffic to your website.
Analysing / Planning
In order to identify the key phrases relevant to your business, and to analyse the structure and Search Engine potential of your website, we will start by producing an audit report. We will then collate the data, which will be used to make educated decisions as to the best line of action to be followed.
We will also check for possible coding, design and structural issues that may inhibit performance and ranking with search engines and analyse your market competitors.
At this stage we are happy to meet with you (if you’re based locally), or to conduct a phone conversation to discuss the findings of the Audit Report and agree the best plan of action.
Redesign / Page structure / On - Off page optimisation
We will then proceed to implement the agreed changes and modification to the website.
Please note that if your website is dynamically generated (asp, php, jsp etc.) or if you prefer that we do not make changes to your website we will advise on the work to be undertaken in a consultants capacity.
After insuring the relevant changes have been made to the website, we will register it with the major Search Engines, over 100 directories and various local and business related Search Engines and directories.
Monitoring / Reporting
We will then check for your sites inclusion in the search engines on a regular basis and will re-register it if necessary. Assuming your web site is designed in a "search engine friendly" style, you should see results from this work after two to three months.
We will write an initial audit report, produce ongoing monitoring of search engine positions, quarterly reports and a final report for you, detailing the progress of your registration and your search engine standing. We will then make recommendations on future actions.
Should you need to we will set up for you a Pay Per Click campaign with Google AdWords.
The key measure of success is to see an improvement in the position of your website on your chosen key phrases within the major search engines. More importantly we should see a significant increase in visitors to your website from the search engines.
This package equates to 12 months.